Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New YEAR!




Okay, so I really don't feel THAT much different. We didn't ring the new year in, because I knew Ana would be up bright and early, and that would be it for sleep for me! I am growing very fond of sleep, and I do not like to give it up, soo.... I dreamed the new year in!


It just occurred to me this weekend, that we must have one of the most beautiful babies in the world! Every where we go, people stop us to tell us what a beautiful baby we have. If they don't stop us, I hear them whispering about what a cutie she is! This is what it must be like to be famous! I am going to have to start to dress Ana in a disguise if we ever want to be able to go out in public again!


These are just a few shots that I took of our lovely while she was hiding her toys in our bookshelves (one of her favorite pastime's). When she is not hiding them in the bookshelves, she likes to hide them in an old ceramic jug by the fireplace, or in Joe's surround sound speakers! Sometimes she just likes to bang them on the printer.


I hope you all had a great beginning to a great new year! 8 more days until the big celebration!


5 comments:

Nichole Foster said...

She is a beautiful baby.. but I don't think a disguise would change that...lol.

Kim said...

She is beautiful - so of course you hear people talking about her. Hope you have a wonderful new year.

The Frugal Countess said...

She IS a gorgeous little baby girl!!

Alleen said...

Yep, she is gorgeous! I get stopped constantly as well. It sure does make a mommy proud, doesn't it??

Can't wait to hear about the big PARTY coming up!!

Crystal said...

She is so beautiful!!!-If I saw you in public I would be whispering WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY SHE IS TOO!!!!:O) I am lovin this post --too funny!!!!