Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

This is what is waiting on me when I get home!

My Birthday Cheese Cakes!!! Sorry the picture is fuzzy, I used my treo again!

Who know that turning 38 could be so GREAT!!!! I woke up to an awesome Husband and 3 wonderful kids!!! The only REAL bummer is that I had to go to work because I have a dad-nam SRR to support. I am really starting to loose my cool because I get the same old question over and over and over again. It really gets hard to be nice... miraculously I have been able to achieve this.
Any way my sweet friend Becky brought me a bunch of lovely mini cheesecakes, a card, and a sweet little flower to sit on my computer!!! We also went out to lunch! When I got back from lunch I had an email from my sweet Joe with a picture of what is waiting for me when I get home!!! I also got tons of hallmark greetings from all my friends at work. So all in all if I HAVE to be at work, at least I have sweet thoughtful people surrounding me!
Speaking of sweet thoughtful people!!! Joe took Ana to the doctor today, and she is getting better. They put her on another antibiotic, and she is still doing the breathing treatments, but we will overcome this!!! I have the cutest video of her standing up, leaning on the footstool, drinking her bottle while she is ASLEEP!!! I don't have my camera here, but will post it when I get a chance!!!
To all you young ones out there 38 is really not that bad!!! To all you older guys... Why did you let me fret over it?

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ana's Momma, Happy Birthday to you.... AND MANY MORE>....

I am more worried about the BIG 40... Less than year away....

Enjoy!!!

HUGS

Michelle Smiles said...

Happy Birthday!

Tricia said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like, and looks like you had 1 fabulous birthday! :)

Alleen said...

Happy birthday!!! Hey, you didn't ask me or I would have told you that I would love to go back to 38.. Now, 40.. different story.

Dominick's Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope the rest of your week is great and that Ana gets better soon. Can't wait to see her video!

HollyGee said...

Happy Birthday To YOU!!!! I hope you didn't share any of those cheese cakes:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the loot.

Kim said...

Hope you had a great birthday!! The cheesecakes look yummy!!

Crystal said...

OOOOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! CATCHING UP HERE!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Happy Birthday to you..Looks like you have some very thoughtful people in your life.

Waiting anxiously for the Ana pic.

Megan

Dominick's Mommy said...

Okay, I'm still waiting for Ana's video. More videos please!
Lynn

erinberry said...

Happy Belated Birthday!