A Very Cold DAY!!!
Ana and her new "big girl" high chair!!!
Ana playing in her high chair box!
Daddy serenading Ana in her box!
Mommy and Pippin... Sans makeup! A LONG day! Check out the new floor!
Daddy and William and Tyler watching the Super bowl!!
Daddy and Ana snacking at Half time! Prince was HOT!
Living room with new floor...
Entry way... mood lit!
Bedroom... Yes, the quilt is from Guatemala!
New Mirror from Pier One! I actually made the tulip and buttercup tea lights out of stained glass and copper tubing!
Whew!!! What a week!!! Well, we decided to get our house resided, and while we were at it, we thought we would get hardwood downstairs! They fit us in right away!!! (My step dad was a contractor, and he has all the right connections!) The hardwood is finished (Marabou) and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I ended up getting a new mirror of all things. I had been searching for book shelves, so it it makes sense that I would get a mirror! The thing is, is that Joe and I both are kind of artsy, so we only like to put paintings that we paint around the house... The only painting we had that was not ours (or my Mom's) was above the fireplace... I replaced it with a cool mirror.
So... Ana brought home the sweetest report card last Thursday telling us how much all the other babies LOVE to give her hugs and kisses!! The very next day there was a sign on the classroom door announcing that they had a RSV breakout in the classroom!!! GREAT!!! This Saturday after we finished tidying up the house, Ana started having breathing problems again!!! Last night it got really bad! I was up from 1-3 with her. We gave her a breathing treatment, but bless her heart she just didn't sound good. She kept crying, so I stayed up and "slept" on the couch with her. Turns out that today was a critical day at work for BOTH Joe and I... Of course Ana is more important. I worked from home, and took her to the Dr... Long story short, she is fine. We are going to have to give her breathing treatments every 4 hours until tomorrow, and then 6 hours after that. They said SHE DOES NOT have RSV... but that she MAY be pre-asthmatic! It may just be a case of her adjusting to her new environment... Which I am hoping is the case... Here are some pictures from the week. Enjoy!!!
EDIT
Please note... Joe is NOT a slacker husband! :) He is probably the most helfpul husband I know! It just so happend that He could not stay home yesterday, and I could handle work through email... We took turns... half of today, and possibly tomorrow is his turn. :)
8 comments:
I'm so glad she Ana doesn't have RSV!!! How scary! Bless her little self getting breathing treatments though!
And P.S. - LOVE the house!! Come decorate mine, will ya? :)
The floor is beautiful. Ana is a cutie as always, cool new highchair! Sorry to hear about Ana but thank God she doesn't have RSV. They thought Dominick had that one time when he was wheezing but he didn't. He was on steriods and breathing treatments for a week and it has never happened again. Ana is probably just picking up lost of yucky stuff and virouses at daycare like Dominick. Hope she feels better real soon.
Lynn
was just about to post on the old post...to ask for more pictures of Ana. Just as precious as she always is. Sure hope she feels better real soon.
The wood floors are gorgeous. So is the Guatemala bedspread.
Dominick's Maw Maw
So glad that Ana didn't have RSV. I am sorry that she is not feeling well. Love the floors.
I also love the flooring. We are putting the fake stuff down right now in our downstairs. We have to do the family room yet, but that's where we live most of the time, so I'm reluctant to disrupt our lives!
I'm' glad Ana doesn't have RSV. I sure hope she gets this under control. You have to be exhausted!
Hey everybody over at Ana's page! ;-)
I tag-teamed with Jodi this morning and let her go to work to get some much needed rest (you parents know what I'm talking about...not that work is restful, but compared with being mommy round the clock, it's a nice break!)
Anyway, Ana is doing better and she's taking a looooonnnnng nap after lunch, without cold medicine or anything, honest! So, she's getting some much needed rest to fight the snot&chest bug. That girl may have a cold, but she sure hasn't lost any energy!
Anyway, I know how dissapointed you all are that the Bears ran out of steam Sunday, but there's always next year. Keep your chins up! (Hahhahhahhaaa...geek guy humor)
Later, Take care, Peace out, Adios, Shama-lama-ding-dong and all that,
-JoeC
Hey --I am so glad Ana is Okay--I know it is hard when your baby is sick I hope she gets better soon and I hope you get some rest too!!!--I wished I lived closer and I could come help!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house!!!! It is so so beautiful!!! --I love you and your hubby's artsy taste!!! AND the floors oooh I love hardwood floors!!! It looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! I am with Steph will you come decorate mine?!!!! :o)
Thanks guys for all the compliments on the house!!! I very much wish there was a way I could decorate for a living, but I am already too far down the wrong path career wize. Maybe TLC will find this and offer me a job with trading spaces! (LOL) That would be funny. Until then, I am stuck being an information manager and hearing the same old questions over and over and over and over again, every day!!! At least I Have my family to come home to and cheer me up. :) I just wish I had 8 hours a day to spend with THEM instead!
Post a Comment