Actually... Mommy chose the music! The doors are way cool! Daddy would have chosen something more in line with the beetles, like the music for Dream Girl. ;)
I didn't choose the music, but I like it! The blue bus, is calling us...the blue bus is calling us...time to drag those old Doors CDs out of the closet...we have to give Ana a balanced and thorough musical education!
She is soooo adorable! I remember you from the guatemala forum, you were very kind to me answering my questions! I have officially decided on Guatemala adoption and can't wait. My blog is http://aspecialfamily.blogspot.com Kate
Hey you --okay I can't get it to come up--I am so sorry I am not very computer savvy!!! I will be back!! I always love your videos!!! They could win prizes on America's Funniest Home Video's!!! :o) I will check back!!! love ya and that beautiful Miss Ana!!!!!
oooh my goodness!!!!--I am lovin' this!!!--How cute is she?!!! Just the cutest little thing ever!!!--She is going to be walking in no time!!--I just love the way she would lay down between steps--ADORABLE!!!!
10 comments:
Almost. I bet daddy chose the music.
Uncle Mike
How cute is she???????????? It definitely won't be long.
Actually... Mommy chose the music! The doors are way cool! Daddy would have chosen something more in line with the beetles, like the music for Dream Girl. ;)
I didn't choose the music, but I like it! The blue bus, is calling us...the blue bus is calling us...time to drag those old Doors CDs out of the closet...we have to give Ana a balanced and thorough musical education!
That is so cute!! Go Ana Go!!!
She is soooo adorable! I remember you from the guatemala forum, you were very kind to me answering my questions!
I have officially decided on Guatemala adoption and can't wait. My blog is
http://aspecialfamily.blogspot.com
Kate
Hey you --okay I can't get it to come up--I am so sorry I am not very computer savvy!!! I will be back!! I always love your videos!!! They could win prizes on America's Funniest Home Video's!!! :o) I will check back!!! love ya and that beautiful Miss Ana!!!!!
Very cute video! She's just about got it!
oooh my goodness!!!!--I am lovin' this!!!--How cute is she?!!! Just the cutest little thing ever!!!--She is going to be walking in no time!!--I just love the way she would lay down between steps--ADORABLE!!!!
ps--Your house is so beautiful!!!! :o)
So adorable and doing great! What an amazing milestone. Soon you will be running after her! No need for the gym. Ha ha!
Enjoy every moment!
Carrie :)
Post a Comment