Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Okay... A few of you wanted to see pictures of the new hair, so...... Here are some pictures of Ana's and Ana's Mama's new hair. I like to fix my hair messier than this, but Ana and I had been out walking, and I am hardly ever get my picture made after I am freshly primped... You can't see my highlights, but they are blond and chunky... Maybe I will get a better picture of it later, but for now this is all I have.

I saw a little girl in daycare who I didn't think had enough hair to put up in a bow, and it was soooo cute, so I thought I would see if I could pull Ana's hair up too. Here are the results!


6 comments:

Crystal said...

Now how cute are you?!!!! I am loving the hair!!! I have been thinking about going shorter for a while and this makes me want to just do it!!! It is so so so cute and you oooh my goodness you are so pretty!!! Girl you have it goin on!!! :o)--I love the bow in Miss Ana's hair it is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute hair dos for both Mom and Ana.

Dominick's Maw Maw Dee

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Great hair!!!

Dominick's Mommy said...

Love the video and your new hair cut!!! I'm planning on cutting mine a little shorter as soon as I have time to get to a salon. Your's really is cute!

Alleen said...

Love the hair on both girls!!!! She definitely has enough for a bow! Heck, if I can get clips in Gabriella's barely there, fine as sugar hair, Ana has plenty!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the hair on both of you. I do Savannah's hair like that all the time. She has a lot of hair, but it is so fine, not much stays in. Just precious and beautiful!