Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I've got Collateral!!


We bought a potty seat at Target the other day. I was looking for a harness, because I almost lost Ana at the cub scouts the other day, and I ran across the potties! It said 12 months and up, and I started to think might as well start now! It would be so nice to have Ana potty trained by 2! She really seems to like to sit on her potty seat. She just grins and giggles! I tell her when I sit her on there, that when she can go on the potty we will not have to wear diapers any more! They recommend sitting them on it fully dressed the first few times. We have not attempted it bare bottomed yet! I am a little concerned about HOW much she likes the potty! She gets when I take her off.


We are off to Gatlinburg, TN on Thursday! It should be fun! There will be 6 adults and 9 kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL ON THE POTTY! I printed her picture so I can see each day. Bought her 2 pairs of pants and baby GAP bluejean shirt today at my favorite store in Fayetteville. HAVE A GREAT TIME and enjoy Gatlinburg. Remember the nights are COLD there. Take Care
Mom

Kim said...

What a cutie!! Have fun on your trip.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Cute picture!!! Hope you have a great trip!!

Candy said...

LOVE the Potty Pic...you are a brave woman....6 adults and 9 kids...wow

Crystal said...

I am loving this picture --it really looks like it should be in a magazine advertisement for potties!!!!!!!!!!! Your baby girl is so so so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--I missed you!!! Hope all is well!!!!

Calico Sky said...

What an adorable picture!!!