Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break Pictures














Finally! Here are our spring break pictures! We had a very relaxing time considering there were 9 kids and 6 adults! I am going to post my favorites here, and then link to my kodak easy share for the rest. No, Ana did not REALLY drink a beer... okay, so she "could" have taken a sip while we were not watching, but that is doubtful! I have a feeling Mom does not like this picture. Just a hunch. Below is a link to the rest of the pictures!

5 comments:

Dominick's Mommy said...

Love the new pictures. I was just about to fuss at you for not posting in so long. So glad to see new pics.
Lynn

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you had a great time. The more kids the more fun!!!

Calico Sky said...

Looks like great fun!!!!!
You sure know how to party on Spring Break!

Dominick's Mommy said...

I'm so sorry about the daycare feelings. I can definitely relate. Not fun leaving our babies!

I think Ana would be a fabulous girlfriend for Dominick as well. They have so much in common, both the smartest, cutest, best personality babies ever. They even have matching beer-bellies, ha,ha! You just never know!

Crystal said...

You guys look like you had soooo much fun!!! I love it!!!! 9 kids and 6 adults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oooh my!!! good times!!!! I love the last pic!!! too cute!!! MIss Ana is so so so beautiful!!!! I loved your "name" comment --Thank you!!!! :o)