Okay, so every day is a day with Ana for me, but Sunday I decided to just follow her around with the camera, because she just looked to darn cute in her purple dress. I took tons of pictures, here are just a few. I also have a video of Ana playing with her pink ball, and also one of her eating with a spoon, when I get in the mood to edit them, and convert them to a postable format I will share. :) I'm getting a little sleepy, and it is taking long enough just to get the pictures posted.

Ana on the phone with Nana

Ana carrying around a picture of herself!

Ana loves it outside.

More self adoration.

Ana and Randy (aka Mutzer)

Oops, I already posted this one! Just checking if you are paying attention.

Ana and Quigley our 13 year old Shih Tzu (My second baby).

Ana loving Quigley.

Sweet Girl!

Ana with Quigley and Pippin (my 13 year old Bichon and first baby).

All cozy on the grass.

All Sprawled out!

Ana's Marilyn Impression

Batter Up!!!

Taking a break!
6 comments:
Hi,
Your Ana is beautiful! Love the Marilyn Pic and the laying on the grass pics. So this is kind of a trip but I noticed that you also have a stepson (I think from your previous blogpost) that is named Tyler who just turned 9. My Tyler also turned 9 on 4/13 :-) Is he also a doting big brother? Our Tyler lives with us during the school year and visits his Mom twice a month and in the summer. He loves having a little sister which we were not expecting.
Hugs,
D
www.cupcakeandstinkyt.blogspot.com
Ana is just as cute as ever!! Alex doesn't seem to like the grass yet - but we're working on it. :) (and happy belated birthday, Tyler!!)
She is so adorable. I love all of the pictures.
Awesome pictures!
I'm loving that Marilyn pic!!!!!!!!!!
These are so so so so so beautiful!!!!!! These could be in a magazine --you are so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you have a gift -I am serious!!! These are beautiful!!! --I am loving loving loving her dress!!!!!!!! Polka dots and bows--ooh a mamma's favorite!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment