Just about every year we go to a local art festival called Panoply. Every year I anticipated and dreaded panoply. Anticipated it because of all the cool art work, dreaded it because I would have to see all the happy moms pushing their babies in their strollers. Last year was a little different, because I knew that Ana was coming! I still had the anticipation, but seeing all the babies made me happy and anxious for Ana to be home forever. This year, Panoply ROCKED! Okay, so it didn't actually rock, but finally I got to push MY baby around panoply (and buy a cool pair of earrings)!
Ana in a bikini top on a box!















7 comments:
Your hair looks great! I'm glad I checked your blog. Ana is sooooo cute. Did she like Panoply? I can't believe she actually cries! LOL
She is so adorable, even crying. Looks like you had a great day. Glad that you had Ana to push around this year.
hey girlie!!! Jodi--you are so stylin!!! I love your outfit!!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I want to come!!! I am cracking up at the picture of her falling shoe!!!! That is too funny!!! Ana is just the sweetest thing even crying she is just the sweetest thing!!!! hey hey I thought of you the other day--I thought I read on your blog that you said one time you felt like a celebrity because people always stopped you told you what a beautiful baby you have! I went into the mall the other day and I was stopped three times within an hour! It was usually an older lady telling me how beautiful Sophie is!!! I was totally feeling like a celebrity!!!
OMG, she is getting so big. She is so adorable and I LOVE your hair. I would so love to be able to cut mine like that. Love it!!!
Lynn
She is so beautiful and does look like a flower. I love the action shot of the falling shoe. Your hair looks great! Very cool and easy for the summer! Ana is walking so well. Savannah is trying!
she is beautiful! what a fun festival!! I can't wait for my Guatemalan daughter to come home :)
Ana is the Center of Our Universe! Right! Even when she cries....she is just beautiful. I love you, Sis!
Mom
Post a Comment