Joe was playing his guitar, and Ana was so into the music, that I had to run and get my camera to film it. Of course as it goes without saying that she chilled out when I tried to film her. She did however have a couple of moves
here and there to show off. Notice how she throws a fake fit towards the end of the video, but then recovers. If the above video does not work for you, you can use the following link:
Rock N' Baby
4 comments:
She is really in to that music. Too cute!!
Sis: I loved this baby "Rockin!" She is truly doing well and seems almost to be in a trot now. Hope your trip to Mississippi was fun.
Mom
Jodi - That was one of the cutest things ever!!! I love that headbanging thing and then the fake cry!! What a "drama queen"...
OK, have you stopped blogging forever??? I miss hearing about Ana and the rest of your family!!!
Post a Comment