Monday, June 04, 2007

Return of the MegaBeast (with a vengance)

Post removed. Sorry guys. I decided that it was not very appropriate to stoop to her level. She got exactly what she wanted out of me, a reaction, she will never get that from me again. I just had to get it out of my system. Now that it is out, the MegaBeast will never bother me again. My strategy will be to ignore ignore ignore!!

5 comments:

Dominick's Mommy said...

I'm so glad your haven't stopped blogging, I was really worried. I understnad your venting, I have to do that quite often myself. Then I feel so much better. Hope you have an awesome trip.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Sis: Good to see you CLEARING THE AIR! I hope you are enjoying the time in Fla. Hope all are well. I went by your home after church and watered your plants and picked up the newspapers (2) and brought home. I will try to get back and water the plants Wednesday and hopefully that will help until you return. Tell Joe, Nana and John, Joe's sis. I know that William and Tyler are having fun with the cousins. Tell Baby Ana Mamaw said Hi and I miss her.
Love & Blessings
p.s. Each day I am doing the "blessing" for the children as I keep on coffeetable so as not to forget.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I was wondering where you were?? I will be a the in 3 days. Where are you guys??

Kristi said...

Well Jodi, all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so whacked out what she did. I bet her current husband did not know about those pics. Does the meagbeast drive a black acura suv with a personalized plate? If that was her I saw she really has problems.