- I am a free spirit with grounded values.
- I love those that love others and do not give much value to those who only love themselves.
- I do not judge people on the mistakes they have made but on the lessons they have learned from those mistakes.
- I am not an aggressor, but have often said spiteful things to those that hurt me.
- Sometimes I think too much... sometimes I do not think at all.
- I love children because they look at everything with a fresh and open mind.
- I prefer the grey areas to the black and white ones.
- I like quirky people.
- I love the sound of a banjo.
That is me in a nutshell. I AM a quirky person, and I prefer the abstract to the concrete. I want to think that everyone is good, but I know from experience that they are not. I want my daughter to have the same values as I do, and I want to save her from all of the hurt that I have experienced.... Only I know that it is the hurt that will make her grow into a beautiful soul.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are a great person.
Post a Comment