Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

No need for words. It was a nice relaxing day. Lucky Joe, he gets two Father's Days this year. We are going to do it all again when the boys get home.







5 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Beautiful photos!!! We need more.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Hey Jodi,
E-mail me at gindeborah@yahoo.com . My computer shut down a few weeks ago and I lost all my e-mail addresses. The blog you left a comment on the the one I am just playing with. I am thinking of starting a new one once Maya is home. I want you to be able to read the real one.

Ginger

Alleen said...

She's just precious and getting soooo big!!!!!

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

She is so adorable, beautiufl and growing up. I remember back when I first started reading your blog. She looks wonderful and so do all of you!

JuJu - said...

I hope you guys will join us in Atlanta for some big fun:)

Julia:)