Monday, July 16, 2007

Guatoberfest

Sounds like a fun time for all who have adopted from Guatemala (or other areas). Funny thing is, the celebration is October 5th - 8th, and we brought Ana home on the sixth last year! It could be a really good time!

GUATOBERFEST

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I have lots of lovely pictures of Ana, but absolutely no time to post them! I finally started back to the gym today, but I have a long way to go before I am happy in that department. But everything else is going well. Ana has moved up to the toddlers class and is doing very well. Her "Ne Ne Ne" is now a very clear "No No No!", and she generally waves her finger at us when she says it. She can still easily be bribed with food or with a trip outside. She loves her big brothers to death! I can't wait until they come back on Sunday, we will get to keep them for 3 whole instead of two this time! It should be loads of fun.

2 comments:

JuJu - said...

I really hope you guys make it:)

Julia:):):):):):):)

JuJu - said...

thanks so much for support of Guatoberfest:)
Thanks soooooooooooo much:):)

need new picks of that gorgeous girly:)

Julia:)