This morning Ana woke up to a very poorly sung version of Happy Birthday, because today my baby girl is 2!!! We already celebrated this weekend with the boys before they had to go back to their Mom's house. I will post those pictures later. On our way to "school", we stopped by
Wal-mart and picked up this lovely butterfly pull-a-part cake. Ana was so excited! We got enough cupcakes for both classes! I was able to snap a few pictures of
Ana with her cake with my cell phone before I left for work. All of the pictures of her smiling were
blurry, so these will have to do for now. I will go celebrate with her at 2:45 today, maybe I will get some better pictures. When we get home Ana will get to open her presents. I just know it is going to be a good day.
I am very
grateful to have such a wonderful, loving, comical child! We have been blessed.


3 comments:
Aaaawwwwww sooooooooooooo cute!
TAG JODI -- Go check out my blog.
LOVE YA - Bama!!!
HEY HEY ITS HER BDAY....WOO HOO...LOOK WHO IS TWO....Kya will be catching her in ONE MONTH...HUGS
Post a Comment