It has been a while since I have had time to sit down and blog about my sweet little girl. So here it goes. In this blog you will find pictures from Ana's Birthday on up to the Easter Egg hunt at church last weekend. Ana has definitely grown into a sweet little tot. I am told that she is usually on demand at the playground at day care. I think this is partly due to her nurturing nature. One of the little girls had broken her leg, and Ana was the toddler who would push her around in her little car. Another little girl would call out to Ana to push her on the swing. Most days when we leave, Ana wants to hug at least two or three playmates.
So here are all of the pictures to catch all of you guys up on all of the action.
Ana's Party Before Her Birthday.



Ana's Actual Birthday.
Sunday Before Easter (We dressed Ana up, because we will be out of town easter).




















2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures. They're all cute and of course I like to see Ana, but the ones on the sidewalk with the brick in the background, and the one with her in the chair--there's something special about the light and the shadows and the colors and something deep in Ana's expressions, and they're pure timeless magic. Cool new page design too! Love U!
CUTE! I love those last pics where you can see her sweet baby feet!!! Glad you caught up the blog! Maybe one day, since we only live 10 minutes apart, we can get our GuateTots together!!! Much love - Bamagirl!!!
Post a Comment