Friday, September 01, 2006
33 Days in PGN!
I just looked at my calendar to count days that we were in PGN, and I discovered several things of significance! The first thing that I noticed, is that the day we went in to PGN was actually the day of my first Mamogram! So it was a day of dread and of celebration, I just didn't know it! The second thing I thought about was the number 33. Okay... most of you are going to learn something about me that you probably don't want to know, and I probably should not share! First of all 3 has always been my favorite number! I Don't know why, it just has been. Secondly, everything I do has to be done in pairs! NO! I am not OCD, if I am I promise I am functional, and the fact that most of you are surprised is my defense! I think it started when I was younger, and one jaw was bigger than the other, and my Mom said something about going to the doctor, because I may have to have my jaw broken and reset (OH NO!)! We went to the doctor, and he told me to just chew gum more on the other side (whew)! Ever since then I have to have a sweet-tart for one side of my mouth, and then one for the other. If Joe ever offers me a mint, I have to have two! Same with cereal, and snacks! It has to turn up even! Oh yes, sometimes it doesn't, and I am okay with that. I do not have a problem... yet. Sometimes if he really wants to get to me, he will offer me three! Okay, so I have shared too much... Again! So, in my twisted perspective, 33 is an awesome number, because not only does it contain my favorite number "3", but it has it twice! Maybe today will be the day they let us out! We can only dream! If we get out today, 33 will forever be my favorite number!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
And soon you will have "3" kids. I enjoy reading your blog Sis. But I think that is OCD. :-)
If you get three mints just leave the third one on your tounge.
Don't share this post with your doctor. LOL!
I have a weird thing w/numbers too. My 1st child was born on the 11th, the 3rd child on the 15th - add that together and that equals 26 and that was the day my 2nd child was born. I was terrified the new baby would not be "number appropriate" but she is the 16th, which is 1 day after the 3rd kid. It's not perfect, but it sort of works. I've tried not to admit this number weirdness to anyone else either, so don't share that with MY doctor! ;--)
3 is definately the best number! Especially when it comes in pairs! Maybe it IS okay to take 3 mints, since it IS my favorite number. And NO! I am not OCD, not OCD, not OCD, not OCD, not OCD, not OCD, not OCD..............
Steph,
I promise not to share with your doctor, but if he happens by Ana's blog, you are on your own girl! ;)
I hope you get out of PGN soon!!!!!
No comment on the OCD :-)
Post a Comment