I don't know what else to say! Our baby is coming home! I still do not know the exact date 2-4 weeks! At least we have it narrowed down! Thank You GOD!!!
I see skies of blue Red roses to They all bloom For me and you (and Ana too) And I think to myself..... What a wonderful world!
Thank God for Ana soon to be home as God knows our heart and knows the love you have that awaits that little precious baby. This is, indeed, a wonderful day and a wonderful world. Ana's Mamaw
Oh, Jodi, what an amazing day for you guys!! Little Ana Banana is coming home to her mommy and daddy and I know you're over the moon! Go out and celebrate tonight!! Adios PGN, hello PINK!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! (This is jlinberger from the forum). Thanks for commiserating with me on my blog about setbacks, etc. I am so happy for you! We went in 8/16, so I pray we are right behind you!!!
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I'm praying for a speedy pink for you. Please post about where you were when you got the phone call, what thoughts ran thru your head, everything. Those of us still waiting would like to live vicariously thru you. Nicole
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying we are soon to follow!
I see skies of blue
Red roses to
They all bloom
For me and you (and Ana too)
And I think to myself.....
What a wonderful world!
Thank God for Ana soon to be home as God knows our heart and knows the love you have that awaits that little precious baby. This is, indeed, a wonderful day and a wonderful world.
Ana's Mamaw
I'm sure I'm not the first to say:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh my gosh! How wonderful and exciting...CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see pictures of her at home!
Congrats!!!! That was fast!!! I'm so happy for you. I know you can't wait to bring that sweet girl home.
Here's hoping for a speedy PINK.
Oh, Jodi, what an amazing day for you guys!! Little Ana Banana is coming home to her mommy and daddy and I know you're over the moon! Go out and celebrate tonight!! Adios PGN, hello PINK!!
Jodi,
That is GREAT news. This is a day that you will never forget. I PRAY that PINK comes quick for you.
Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com
How wonderful! Congrats! Amy
Congrats!! I hope I'm right behind you. Hope you have quick BC and Pink!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
(This is jlinberger from the forum). Thanks for commiserating with me on my blog about setbacks, etc. I am so happy for you! We went in 8/16, so I pray we are right behind you!!!
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I'm praying for a speedy pink for you. Please post about where you were when you got the phone call, what thoughts ran thru your head, everything. Those of us still waiting would like to live vicariously thru you.
Nicole
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment